Monday, August 31, 2009
Kate on Larry King Recently
Here's just a few quotes from Kate's interview.
Kate on her dating life: "I'm lonely, but I'm -- I'm very busy and, actually, I'm all right."
Kate on Jon saying he wants to quit the show: "Jon's opinions and his goals are his. I know that, personally, for myself and the kids, this has been a good experience. It continues to be a good experience. And, you know, really the network has been extremely supportive, above and beyond, I feel, what they need to be. And I only experience good things. Everyone works. Everyone has a job. Everyone has what they're dealing with. And, generally speaking, this is the most flexible, workable, wonderful job for myself."
Kate on what will happen to the show if Jon quits: "I'm not the person to make that decision. I know that myself and the kids will continue the show."
Kate on how her child army is dealing with the divorce: "And as any child, you know, when their parents are divorcing, the goal is peace and we've achieved that numerous times. The Fourth of July we spent together as a family. My goal is, no matter what the circumstance, no matter what place, you know, one of us is in, my goal is really peace and the best that it can be for the kids."
Kate on calling the police on Jon: "It actually was not this huge fight. It was just a thing where I wanted to be there with the kids and -- as opposed to a babysitter. And he wasn't fond of that idea. And I just had a very rough day. I have good days and bad days. This day was a rough day. I just wanted to be with the kids if he wasn't going to be with them... It was not a 911 call. It was the local routine police phone call."
And if you haven't had enough of Kate, you can just get your fix by watching The View on September 14th and 15th. Kate Gosselin is going to fill in for The Hasselbeck those days.
Labels: jon and kate plus 8
Men who look like old lesbians
Chris " Michael Vick" Brown
Hey MORON, there must be a reason your picking up trash in Virginia for 1500 hours, REMEMBER...
The Next Big Thing: Justin Bieber
Labels: Justin Bieber
Disney buys Marvel
Building on its strategy of delivering quality branded content to people around the world, The Walt Disney Company (DIS) has agreed to acquire Marvel Entertainment, Inc. (MVL) in a stock and cash transaction, the companies announced today.
Under the terms of the agreement and based on the closing price of Disney on August 28, 2009, Marvel shareholders would receive a total of $30 per share in cash plus approximately 0.745 Disney shares for each Marvel share they own. At closing, the amount of cash and stock will be adjusted if necessary so that the total value of the Disney stock issued as merger consideration based on its trading value at that time is not less than 40% of the total merger consideration.
Based on the closing price of Disney stock on Friday, August 28, the transaction value is $50 per Marvel share or approximately $4 billion.
"This transaction combines Marvel's strong global brand and world-renowned library of characters including Iron Man, Spider-Man, X-Men, Captain America, Fantastic Four and Thor with Disney's creative skills, unparalleled global portfolio of entertainment properties, and a business structure that maximizes the value of creative properties across multiple platforms and territories," said Robert A. Iger, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company. "Ike Perlmutter and his team have done an impressive job of nurturing these properties and have created significant value. We are pleased to bring this talent and these great assets to Disney."
"We believe that adding Marvel to Disney's unique portfolio of brands provides significant opportunities for long-term growth and value creation," Iger said.
"Disney is the perfect home for Marvel's fantastic library of characters given its proven ability to expand content creation and licensing businesses," said Ike Perlmutter, Marvel's Chief Executive Officer. "This is an unparalleled opportunity for Marvel to build upon its vibrant brand and character properties by accessing Disney's tremendous global organization and infrastructure around the world."
Under the deal, Disney will acquire ownership of Marvel including its more than 5,000 Marvel characters. Mr. Perlmutter will oversee the Marvel properties, and will work directly with Disney's global lines of business to build and further integrate Marvel's properties.
The Boards of Directors of Disney and Marvel have each approved the transaction, which is subject to clearance under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act, certain non-United States merger control regulations, effectiveness of a registration statement with respect to Disney shares issued in the transaction and other customary closing conditions. The agreement will require the approval of Marvel shareholders. Marvel was advised on the transaction by BofA Merrill Lynch.
Happy Birthday Van Morrison
Labels: van morrison
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Red Carpet Nipples
Jasmine Flore B4 her teeth and fingers went missing...
Labels: jasmine fiore
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Lobster Boat Racing
Live Space Shuttle Feed
Montana remembers Ted Kennedy
Ted was on the road for his brother JFK.
Labels: ted kennedy
Top ten sex tips for men
1. Men aren't irresistible and not all women are desperate for sex. Good lovemaking starts long before you reach the bedroom, so before any date, have a bath. Everyone smells: some women like the smell of male sweat, others don't, but no one likes the smell of stale sweat. Watching steaming movies can help things along.
2. Sexual gymnastics are often distracting. Chopping and changing positions and techniques can make a woman's sexual excitement plummet.
3. Thrusting for hours without climaxing doesn't make you a stud muffin. It does make her numb and sore.
4. Don't assume your partner is comfortable in her own skin. A survey of 3,500 British women, by the bathroom equipment company SHUC, found that one woman in ten feels so embarrassed about her body that she turns the lights out before taking off her clothes. The average woman still spends a lot of time every day beating herself up about her weight and looks. Nakedness increases that vulnerability, so be sensitive to her insecurities and, if you think that your partner looks great, for God's sake tell her.
5. There's more to sex than pushing the right button. Men have discovered that the key to female orgasm is clitoral stimulation, and many now rub the lamp rather than poking around inside it. The upside is that women are climaxing more often but the increase in emphasis on genital manipulation has made for some very mechanical sex. Going straight to the erogenous zones is the equivalent of fast forward. Men who focus on left breast, right breast, genitals, reduce their partner to a set of body parts.
6. Be polite. Never nudge your partner's head towards your nether regions. During fellatio don't thrust into your partner's mouth, don't hold the side of her head - and definitely warn her when you think you are going to come. With regard to orgasm, always operate a ladies-first policy.
7. Make certain that your partner knows how attractive you find her by paying as much attention to kissing her, complimenting her and generally spoiling her. Don't neglect the breasts and other erogenous zones.
8. Though clitoral orgasm is easy to achieve, most women want to experience penetrative orgasm. Intercourse is the ultimate connection between man and woman and the sensation of fullness that it creates is intensely pleasurable.
9. Women are slow burners. They take longer to become aroused and get as much pleasure, if not more, out of tenderness, kissing and cuddling. Though quickie sex has its place, for women on the whole, the longer sex takes, the better it feels. If arousal is allowed to build gradually, it floods the whole body rather than being confined to the genital area and a delayed orgasm is infinitely more powerful than an orgasm induced by five minutes of digital manipulation.
10. Put a little X in your sex. Watching steamy movies with your partner will increase the chance of some how's-your-father.
Source: Times Online
The Longest jail sentence
In 1994 Oklahoma rapist Darron Bennalford Anderson received a 2,200-year jail sentence. When he appealed and won a new trial, he was convicted again and resentenced to more than 90 additional centuries behind bars - including 4,000 years each for rape and sodomy, 1,750 years for kidnapping, 1,000 years for burglary and robbery, and 500 years for grand larceny.
In July 1997, the state Court of Criminal Appeals held that the grand larceny charge was double jeopardy on the robbery conviction and thus dismissed it. So the court cut Anderson's sentence by 500 years, speeding up his release date to the year 12,744!
Happy Birthday Michael
Labels: michael jackson
The Weekend: Brought to you by Hollywood TV
- Jared Leto Leaves Katsuya Restaurant In Hollywood.
- Bridget Marquardt And Friend Leave Celebrity Catwalk 2009
- Lindsay Lohan Runs Out Of Bardot Nightclub.
- David Spade Leaves Katsuya Restaurant In Hollywood
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy & Karina Smirnoff At The Highlands.
- David Weintraub Talks To HOLLYWOOD.TV
- Mya Talks About Dancing With The Stars
- Christopher Lloyd Shops At Chanel On Robertson Blvd.
- Sylvester Stallone Driving In Beverly Hills
- Miley Cyrus Takes Off For NYC
- Megan Fox Leaves Barney's New York
- Debbie Rowe Leaves Mickey Fine Pharmacy In Beverly Hills
- Gwen Stefani Goes Out To The Grove To Watch Gavin Perform
- Will Sandra Bullock Make Demolition Man 2?
- Robin Williams and Bobcat Goldthwait Leave Jimmy Kimmel 0
- Miranda Kerr Leaves Event In Los Angeles
- Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff's New Radio Show launch Party.
- La Toya Jackson Hits Spago Restaurant In Beverly Hills.
- Lindsay Lohan Leaves Chateau Marmont.
- Michael Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau Talks To Cameras
- Dancing With The Stars Joanna Krupa Talks To Cameras
- Lacey Schwimmer Takes Pictures With Fans
- Dancing With The Stars Chuck Liddell Leaves Coco de Ville
- Anna Trebunskaya Talks About Chuck Liddell
- Mark Dacascos Leaves Coco De Ville In West Hollywood.
- Kathy Ireland Signs Autographs At Coco de Ville
- Dancing With The Stars Tom DeLAy Talks To Cameras.
- Samantha Harris Talks About Dancing With The Stars
- Dancing With The Stars Kelly Osbourne At Coco de Ville
- Miley Cyrus And Sister At Katsu-Ya
- Celebrities At BOA Restaurant
- Megan Hauserman Leaves BOA Restaurant.
- Denise Richards Spotted In Beverly Hills
- Ashley Tisdale Meets Her Trainer In West Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus Arrives At A Studio in Burbank
- Lindsay Lohan Leaves Her House
- Kate Gosselin Goes To CNN In Hollywood
- Halle Berry and Baby Go To LAX
- Did Eric Dane Pay Kari Ann Peniche ?
- Chris Brown Sentenced To 6 Months Probation Today In Court
- Rob Zombie Signs Autographs At Halloween 2 Afterparty
- John Mayer Runs Out Of Katsuya Restaurant.
- Tia Mowry And Tamera Mowry Talk To Cameras At Katsuya
- Gene Simmons Talks About Dancing With The Stars
- Jason Bateman Doesn't Watch Dancing With The Stars.
- Mila Kunis Signs Autographs At For Fans.
- Celebrities At Film Premiere Of EXTRACT.
- Onch Celebrates Birthday At Katsuya
- Larry King Leaves Larry King Live
- Stuart Brazell Leaves Larry King Live.
- Heidi And Spencer Return From The Bahamas.
- Dancing With The Stars Louie Vito Talks To Cameras.
- Lindsay Lohan's House Gets Robbed And Goes Shopping
- Miley Cyrus And Mom Rock Out In The Car
- Bridget Marquardt Talks About Hugh Hefner At Sky Bar
- Louie Vito And His Partner Talk About Dancing With The Stars
- AnnaLynne McCord Talks To Hollywood.TV At Sky Bar
- 90210 Cast Gives The Scoop On The New Season
- Shenae Grimes Talks About 90210
- Stephen Moyer Talks About His Fiancee
- Kristin Cavallari Talks About The Hills New Season
- Lady Gaga Heads Straight to In-N-Out From LAX
- Louie Vito Goes Into 3rd Street Dance Studio
- Kris Jenner And Kathie Lee Gifford Shop On Robertson BLVD
- Terri Seymour Leaves Malibu Evening Event.
- Keenen Ivory Wayans And Friend Leave Event In Malibu
- Name That Star Leaving Madeo?
- Jack Osbourne Leaves Madeo in West Hollywood
- Chris Cornell At The Park
- Katherine Heigl Looks At Carpet Samples On Saturday
- Ciara Does Photo Shoot On Robertson BLVD On Friday Afternoon
- David Arquette Leaves Malibu Saturday Night
- Melody Thornton Shops On Robertson BLVD Friday Afternoon
- Shannen Doherty Leaves Malibu Saturday Night
- Cojo Leaves Malibu Saturday Night
- Shenae Grimes Leaves Malibu Saturday Night
- Kelsey Grammer Leaves Malibu Saturday Night
- Kellan Lutz Leaves Hollywood Saturday Afternoon
- Jerry O'Connell Thanks Hollywood.TV For Saving His Life
- Jared Leto Leaves Chateau Marmont Saturday Night
- Jason Bateman Leaves Madeo Friday Night
- Paparazzi Gets Camera Stuck In Vince Vaughn's Car At Madeo
- Bob Saget Leaves Madeo Friday Night
Friday, August 28, 2009
RIP: DJ AM
TMZ and The New York Post are both reporting that DJ AM, real name Adam Goldstein, was found dead this afternoon in his NYC apartment. He was only 36.
The cops say his friends had not heard from him for a few days. When they went to check on him, they didn't get any response after knocking on his door. The police were called and they knocked down the door to his apartment. Sources tell the NY Post that drug paraphernalia was found in his apartment.
Labels: dj am
and the choices are her's and her's and...
Labels: Joyce DeWitt
The Los Angeles County's coroner's report on the death of Michael Jackson was just released and they officially ruled his death a homicide. OMG La Toya is doing the "I Told You So" dance.
They listed his cause of death as "acute propofol intoxication." This isn't all that shocking since it was already reported that Michael's private doctor gave him a shot of propofol on the day of his death after a bunch of other drugs wouldn't knock him out.
The coroner also stated that in addition to propofal, Lorazepam was also responsible for his death. Other drugs found in his system were: midazolam, diazepam, lidocaine, and ephedrine.Also, the cops found 2 bags of pot in the house....
Labels: michael jackson
Protecting Lance Bass or Cuddling?
Labels: lance bass
Jon got a Job
Labels: jon gosselin
Get yours HERE.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Size 6? hahahhahaha
Labels: sheri from the view
Christina Hendricks’ has HUGE....potential
Labels: christina hendricks
Happy Birthday Paul Rubins
Labels: paul rubins
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Rick Springfield: Forever Young?
Labels: rick springfield
Well that takes the Bacon...
52-year-old Luann McKinnley was just trying to bring home the bacon when she stuffed 3 pounds of pig flesh into her purse. Luann, who is/was an employee at Perkins restaurant in Florida, was busted after a co-worker witnessed her stealing the bacon and called the police. The police arrived and brought the bacon smuggler to justice.
While searching her purse at the station, officers not only found the bacon, but they also found some kind of illegal drug and contraband. Luann was charged with bacon theft and possession of bad stuff. She is currently marinating in a cell on $5,500 bond.
Dumb and Dumber...
Kendra says: "I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, I can breast-feed? And I asked my doctor, who said, 'That's fine, but it's not milk yet!'"
Kourtney added: "They say usually you can breast-feed with implants. I want to."
Upon hearing this bit of wisdom, both of their fetuses jumped out of their bodies, ran to Pennsylvania and jumped into Kate Gosselin's womb, because at least there they felt safe.
THE PUNCH LINE
RIP :Dominick Dunne
Dominick's first article for Vanity Fair was in 1984 and it was his account of the trial of the man who murdered his daughter Dominique.
Labels: Dominick Dunne
Rare Ted Kennedy Spoof from National Lampoon
Labels: ted kennedy
Labels: brad pitt
The Lohan Incident
So, Ms. Lohan's Casa was broken into and thieves snatched a safe as well as some other junk.
Michael Lohan says it was an inside job.
Yesterday, Ms. Lohan chimed in on her father's claim on Twitter: "that's how i know it was not a ROBBERY. electronics weren't taken... just things that a certain old friend knew meant a lot to me."
The Chicago Sun-Times says that some of those things that "meant a lot" to her include "very incriminating videos and photos." A source added that Ms Lohan will be embarrassed if any of it got out. We've already seen (don't click on this) Her blow hole in all its glory, so there's not much else that can embarrass her that even we could come up with.
Labels: lindsay lohan
Happy Birthday Macaulay Culkin
Labels: macaulay culkin
The Family Statement
The Kennedy family issued this statement early this morning:
"Edward M. Kennedy - the husband, father, grandfather, brother and uncle we loved so deeply - died late Tuesday night at home in Hyannis Port. We've lost the irreplaceable center of our family and joyous light in our lives, but the inspiration of his faith, optimism, and perseverance will live on in our hearts forever. We thank everyone who gave him care and support over this last year, and everyone who stood with him for so many years in his tireless march for progress toward justice, fairness and opportunity for all. He loved this country and devoted his life to serving it. He always believed that our best days were still ahead, but it's hard to imagine any of them without him."
May the lion rest in peace...
Kiss-in Utah 2009
Obama nominee for Health and Human Services Czar
The Wolf throws a FIT
Labels: patrick wolf
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Nancy Pelosi and her supporters, unfortunately they can't vote.
Labels: nancy pelosi