Monday, August 31, 2009

Kate on Larry King Recently


Here's just a few quotes from Kate's interview.

Kate on her dating life: "I'm lonely, but I'm -- I'm very busy and, actually, I'm all right."

Kate on Jon saying he wants to quit the show: "Jon's opinions and his goals are his. I know that, personally, for myself and the kids, this has been a good experience. It continues to be a good experience. And, you know, really the network has been extremely supportive, above and beyond, I feel, what they need to be. And I only experience good things. Everyone works. Everyone has a job. Everyone has what they're dealing with. And, generally speaking, this is the most flexible, workable, wonderful job for myself."

Kate on what will happen to the show if Jon quits: "I'm not the person to make that decision. I know that myself and the kids will continue the show."

Kate on how her child army is dealing with the divorce: "And as any child, you know, when their parents are divorcing, the goal is peace and we've achieved that numerous times. The Fourth of July we spent together as a family. My goal is, no matter what the circumstance, no matter what place, you know, one of us is in, my goal is really peace and the best that it can be for the kids."

Kate on calling the police on Jon: "It actually was not this huge fight. It was just a thing where I wanted to be there with the kids and -- as opposed to a babysitter. And he wasn't fond of that idea. And I just had a very rough day. I have good days and bad days. This day was a rough day. I just wanted to be with the kids if he wasn't going to be with them... It was not a 911 call. It was the local routine police phone call."

And if you haven't had enough of Kate, you can just get your fix by watching The View on September 14th and 15th. Kate Gosselin is going to fill in for The Hasselbeck those days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home