Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yo Martha, I don't remember HUMAN in the MEAT Dept...



Ahhh, once again those fine "do the right thing" folks from PETA have come up with another LAME attempt to get people to stop the inhumane SLAUGHTER of animals everywhere.

Ok, I'm going to go over this just ONE MORE FRICKEN TIME... CORN , CARROTS, FRUIT and the rest of the FRICKEN GARDEN...YOU MORONS...ARE LIVING THINGS TOO, ALL OF THEM...

And just because you can't hear them scream in pain when you chop them up or burn them to death in a pot of boiling water doesn't mean they are not in pain and hurting, you pale faced looking collection of hypocrites...

I just have one question?, what are you trying to accomplish here?, because when I see this photo, I'm not thinking about hitting the salad bar over at FRESH CHOICE.

I'm thinking "how long did it take those malnutritioned morons to suffocate so PETA could have a photo that every BUTCHER on the planet now has hanging in his work locker with a redneck caption on it...BUT THATS JUST ME....

Take a memo to McDonalds:

Yo Ron,

About those Happy Meals with the BLOW UP Clubs from that Disney's Dave the Barbarian cartoon, well I'm over that, watching all those kids beat the crap outta each other while in your PLAYLAND was amazing ...but... what about the sound of animals screaming in those new NEO PETS your marketing, I think they would be alot more creative than just a stuffed animal...

Keep up the good work you Old Clown Nose...

your pal...

cf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home