Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Subservient Chicken

I personally don't eat at Burger King anymore, one to many issues with food poisoning , However I found myself way way way too happy with their new promotion. BK developed a website and called it The Subservient Chicken.

If you go to the official BK site no mention is made of it, however the SC site links to BK through clicking on the BK Tender Crisp link.

I would of given anything to have been in the room when they pitched this as a great marketing idea to the BK target audience...

Apparently CIRCUS FREAKS is who they see roaming through the portals of Burger Kings everywhere, don't get me wrong, I am now a believer, these are truely my people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya thats chicken loved to be told what to do thats for sure...hours of fun...

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is the chicken wearing a garter belt?

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So he can get to the other side of the road I think...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home