Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Heather Mills is a...

In a new UK television documentary "Heather Mills: What Really Happened," FORMER hooker Denise Hewitt, who worked with Heather Mills as £10,000-a-night prostitutes, said they acted out sizzling lesbian fantasies for their rich clients for up to $20k a night.

Denise also claims that Heather told her she gave Paul McCartney an ultimatum about marrying her, “She said, ‘I’ll give him an ultimatum and if he doesn’t marry me within say eight months, ten months, I’m going to leave him’.” When Paul finally proposed, Heather still bashed his ass to Denise, telling her, “Well look at me, I’m marrying an old man with bigger tits than me.
Denise said that when it comes to people, Heather gets what she wants, “They just fall madly in love with her and I take my hat off to her because she manipulates people and they’re besotted, like enchanted, you know - like she throws fairy dust all over them.
more HERE
video clips HERE

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home