Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Laws that don't belong...

Elton John's man friend, David Furnish, is supporting a new bill in the UK that wants to make homophobic jokes illegal. If the bill is passed and you are found guilty of promoting hatred against homosexuals you could face 7-years in jail.
Furnish said, "I think any sort of hatred is unacceptable so yes, I support it. That said, I think this country is unbelievably tolerant and I feel privileged to live here and to be married to a Brit - as well as thankful that I can be married to a Brit."

Gee, why stop there, why not ban ALL jokes that offend ANY group?...(MORON!)

Ok, that being said: It's time for a little HOMO humor,

What's the difference between a gay man and a freezer?
Freezers don't fart when you pull the meat out...

The moral of this story: free speech is the bedrock of any Democracy and helps reign in people like
David Furnish...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home