Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WineWHORE Cancels Tour

Drug addled Amy Winehouse has canceled all of her remaining appearances for the rest of the year, The Sun is reporting today.
The singer looked frail and nearly incoherent in a recent performance. Rumors are that she's out of control since her husband was imprisoned on charges of interfering with an investigation. Maybe she should call our favorite out of control leader singer of the BABYSHAMBLES...a nice Christmas duet would sound great on BBC Radio...but then again, I could be wrong...
The Sun quoted her as saying, "I can't give it my all on-stage without my Blake. I'm so sorry but I don't want to do the shows half-heartedly. I love singing. My husband is everything to me and without him it's just not the same." Ya, looks like your body weight is down 50%...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home