Friday, September 07, 2007

MTV Greenlights Bisexual Dating Show

MTV has greenlighted a bisexual dating show with a star who built her fame on MySpace.
MTV says Ms. Tequila is a bisexual, which means the contestants on the show will be sixteen straight guys and sixteen lesbians.
“A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila” is scheduled to premiere on MTV Oct. 9.

the following is an excerpt from Tila's MySpace blog:
So this is what my new ground breaking reality show will be about. These guys and girls won't know that I am bisexual until I reveal to them both later on the show....and from then on....it's all Craziness and drama and sexy times all on my new journey to find true love as a bisexual! WHEW! Is this crazy or what????? May the better sex win my love!
PS-THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM TELLING MY PARENTS THAT I AM A BISEXUAL....AHHHHH!
Tila's blog is HERE

Once again MTV sinks great depths to dredge up yet another un-talented bottom-feeder...Who's running programming over there? Mr. Shallow Money-grubber?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home