Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Kirsten Dunst: I see BOOBIES !!!

Here we have Kirsten Caroline Dunst, she was born on April 30, 1982 in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. Star of Spiderman, 1,2,3..blah blah blah... She's been in a zillion films. Here we see here out in the southern california surf...





One can only wonder what goes on in a persons mind when they put on , oh lets say a BELT and head out to the beach...

I think I like her alot more now that I can see the REAL her, and reds really her color, I think...Don't you...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoker's Quit Blog
Smoking is an ongoing battle for many Americans. Maricopa County has an all encompassing program to help smokers stop.

Hi, you have a nice blog here. I'm going to bookmark it right now. ;-)

I have a advance loan related site.
It pretty much covers advance loan related topics.

Check it out if you get some time.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey blog comment spammers, lay off of chuckie. - portland dave

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home