Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Khloe Kardashian Jail Bait

...boy! ...is she ugly!
Khloe Kardashian wasn't even in jail for 3-hours, but she still spoke to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show to discuss her life on the inside.
She said that as soon as she got to Lynwood, the drama started, "There were three bomb threats, and so they put me in solitary confinement. A warden came down to see me and said, 'You're the one causing all the problems here ... There's all these bomb threats, and we're thinking it's for you.' They released me early because I was a threat to the prison. But because of all these things, it's a blessing, and I was actually released early because I was a threat to the prison."
Khloe went on to say that she will never drink and drive again, "Honestly, I would never do it again...It's just not worth it...It's so much time."
more HERE

It was 3 fucking hours!

BRUCE JENNER STILL SUCKS AND HE KNOWS WHY WE THINK SO...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home