Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Way They Woz

Kathy Griffin dated Steve Wozniak, but claims she never had sex with him.

Griffin told UsWeekly, "We were dating, but were just friendly. I never fucked him or anything! The truth is. we really were friends the whole time. When we went to the Emmys together, I put on this really huge engagement ring and didn’t tell him. There are these great photos of me posing with this great big fake diamond ring. He didn’t notice! I was like, 'Oh, by the way, at the Emmys, I had on a fake engagement ring!' And he was like, 'Oh, that’s very funny.'"

After they broke up in April, Steve quickly became engaged to another "woman". Kathy said she has met Steve's new babe and "and she’s a thousand times more appropriate!"

...wait...is this a joke...or is Kathy spinning a yarn?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home