Friday, March 14, 2008

Chris Rock/Anthony Pellicano Secret Phone Call

LOS ANGELES—An audio recording that was leaked on the internet Friday allegedly features Chris Rock and indicted private investigator Anthony Pellicano discussing how to deal with a rape allegation against the comedian.

Highlights:

Rock: "I know the night we went to the Ivy she had on white pants. I only noticed cause my wife's real classy and subdued and I'm out with a girl with big tits and white pants. It's just, I know people were like, 'heeey'."

Pellicano (reading from report): "He tried to pull out and ejaculated on her thighs. She immediately got up and went to the bathroom where she cleaned up with a Kleenex. She put the Kleenex in her pocket."

Rock: "I've been so set up..."

Pellicano: "Did you come on her thighs?..."

Rock: "I had a rubber on. I probably took it off right when I was getting ready to come. I probably came on her ass."

Pellicano: "We're going to get her one way or the other... Does your old lady know what's going on?"

Rock: "No. She thinks it's over, put it that way. She knows of it."

Rock: "Rape is just fucking, buzz, you know?... Once your accused of rape, you're just FUCKED, you know?"

Pellicano: "That's why I want to blacken this girl up, totally. I want to make her out to be a lying, scumbag, manipulative cocksucker... Stupid bitch"

Rock: "I'm fucked. I'm better getting caught with needles in my arm. WAY better. Needles, with pictures, there's Chris Rock shooting heroin. Much better blow to the career."

story is HERE
The entire 31 minute recording is HERE

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home