Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hallyday's Farewell Tour in 2009 (WHO?...HUH?)


French rock music legend Johnny Hallyday announced Sunday a farewell tour beginning in May 2009 after which he said he would be bowing out of live performances.

"I've decided to stop," he told French TF1 television. "I made this decision, not an easy one, because there comes a day when you have to stop."
While the 64-year-old singer plans to leave the stage, he still intends to continue singing and recording.

"I have too much respect for the public and don't want to be too old up there on stage. I don't want to become pathetic," he said, adding: "I know that the public is going to miss me."
Hallyday, considered the French Elvis, has sold 100 million records over the past 40 years; he is credited with introducing rock 'n' roll to France.

His version of 'HEY JOE' is...CRAP...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home