Monday, August 20, 2007

Top 10

EXCUSES TO GET BACKSTAGE AT THE AMERICAN IDOLS LIVE TOUR...
10. Cresty needs a pedicure and manicure.
9. "I'm Haley Scarnato's official hair dryer...don't act like you're surprised."
8. "Agent Smalltown, FBI--need to taste test the catering cart, as there are many threats against Sanjaya."
7. "Let me back, there, I have Kellie Pickler's shoe polish"
6. "Phil forgot his comb."
5. I have samples of Herbal Essence Shampoo for Sanjaya; he says he needs a totally organic experience!
4. Pop Tarts called and said they need a REALLY short person to wear the Pop Tart Costume.
3. "What do you mean 'you're not Chris Richardson???' I AM Chris Richardson!"
*2. "Let me back there, I'm Haley Scarnato's tailor and I have to hem her skirt"
1. "Nurse Smalltown, General Hospital--Blake's beat boxing has wet down the entire first row with spittle--need to check his saliva for foreign substances---with my tongue!"

*favorite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home