Monday, August 20, 2007

Photographers we are NOT...


While I have attacked Mr. Clapton's talent on numberous occasions, it recently came to me that I could be...WRONGISH...

If you listen to him and Robbie Roberson's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductions you will learn something as I did. Its seems Eric actually left CREAM so he could travel to Woodstock New York and beg THE BAND to let him join what he considers to this day is the greatest rock and roll band of all time.... On top of that he chickened out when he got there and couldn't bring himself to ask for a spot in the group.

He was sad when THE LAST WALTZ happened because he was always waiting for the bands next release and with that Nov 1976 event he knew there would be no more...

Eric, it appears is COOL even if his music contains no SOUL....I salute you Eric Clapton, we have one thing in common....we BOTH like THE BAND...ALOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home