Sunday, September 25, 2005

Who commits suicide first?

I ponder this in light of the past weeks celebrity news, Who has the better odds of killing themselves before christmas, country star Mindy McCready who has tried TWICE recently, or the waif like model Kate Moss who is living with her DRUG DEALER boyfriend rocker Pete Doherty?

It's so close, I'm not sure I could bring myself to place a bet, may I should add Courtney Love into this mix...even then its still to close to call...

With 3 obvious TRAIN WRECKS here one wonders WHERE ARE THEIR FRIENDS, people can stop this madness, there are ways to actually HELP PEOPLE WHO SO OBVIOUSLY NEED IT even if they don't want it...I for one will be watching PEOPLE MAGAZINE for the results...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home