Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Dentist

Wanna watch your Dentist squirm much he same as you do even thinking about walking into the dentist office?

I went this very afternoon for the most dreaded of appointments...THE ROOT CANAL !!!!!....the first words outta my sore bleeding mouth..." SO you had to pass a dental board exam to get a license right?" he answered yes, " Just curious, your allowed to miss a few questions on the test right and still get your license right?" he answered yes again, and how many did you miss if I may ask?" , a few he answered....I ask " Which few?, the ones on cleaning a persons teeth?, or perhaps...HOW TO PERFORM A PAINLESS ROOT CANAL?"

....he wouldn't answer me.....nice huh, but I should of known something was up when his assistant referred to the numbing agent dentists use these days as " SLEEPY JUICE"

A) its not made by OCEAN SPRAY and B) I WAS WIDE AWAKE THROUGH THE WHOLE PAINFUL PROCEDURE....and these people WONDER why folks cancel appointments and HATE THEM......I think the reasons pretty obvious......THEY ARE EVIL...PS Ill leave out the part of the story where he started working on the wrong tooth on the wrong side of my mouth before I corrected him, maybe he got his license in ENGLAND....the right side of the roads is on the left there I THINK !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home