Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dated 14 guys in 3 Years....

“To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have,” the 23-year-old maintains, defending her ex-boyfriend inspiration. “It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. “If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It’s just something I do to feel better.” Taylor, who has several failed high profile romances under her belt, adamantly insists that she never goes after boys. “I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like them – people love that angle on me. They’re like ‘Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.’ I never chase boys. They don’t like it.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home