Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mrs Brady Speaks Out on Plastic surgury

Plastic Surgery under 40, The Heidi Syndrome
I, like so many others, have been in complete shock over Heidi Montag getting SO many surgeries at such a young age. It makes me feel so sad for the girl who is obviously lost and doesn't love herself. I was happy for her when she tweaked her nose and boobs, if it bothered her that much, it's good she could be happy. I know I had a boob job at 25, but my reasoning behind it was not to change what I look like...I am Adrianne Curry, goddamnit, and "there can nly be one!". it was simply to take my 1 c cup and 1 a cup breasts and even them out. (I had a miscarriage and it made one grow, and the other just stayed the same in 2006, it really hurt my self esteem) I did that, and I have never been happier. When asked if I would have surgery again I normally respond yes. I'll have to replace these things in about 15 years! I couldn't imagine doing anything to my face or body. I would be scared to wake up and not see the same person I have always seen looking back at me in my mirror. One day, when I am 50 years old and not happy with what father time handed me, I might inject here and there. I dont think I can ever bring a knife to my mug. As for nips and tucks of the body, 89% of people who do that were too goddamn lazy to dicipline themselves on a good diet and work out routine. I have no respect for people who take the easy road in life. EARN it, baby! Once you do, if you got some loose skin you need to get rid of, cut it off if ya have to. Just dont be so damn lazy you have to suck out your fat instead of doing EVERYTHING humanly possible to get rid of it yourself!

In my modeling days, I was told by my agency, makeup artists, and photographers that if I got just a LITTLE nose job, I would most likely work a hell of a lot more. The thought of taking away my nose, the only thing on my body besides my height and big feet I inherited from my father, sickened me. I know my nose isn't perfect. In fact, I used to HATE it. It's wide by my eyes from having been broken at a young age, and I have a HUGE bulb at the end of my nose just like my Dad (or Liz Hurley). Lucky for me, I was comfortable enough with myself to tell those people to suck my fucking balls. I wont change who I am to better please others, me and my body are mine, they are what defines me and makes me stand out. I love myself, which gives me the ability to love others completely and be comfortable in my skin.

People without tough skin have no business being in Hollywood. Heidi is a perfect example. Not only is she so weak she lost who she was in a tool of a douchebag (rat bastard Pratt) but she is deluded to the point that at the tender age of 23, she had to reconstruct almost her entire being. Now, she looks like a 45 year old Orange County milf, hot for her age, but trying too hard. I know her doctor is the same man who did my breasts...and I know he wouldn't perform a procedure that would injure someone or be dangerous. However, that isn't what this is about. At 23 fucking years old, you have NO NEED for botox, NO NEED for facelifts! It's the golden age, ladies! It's all downhill past 30, why bother changing yourself when your body is in it's absolute prime? You will regret tampering with your splendid youth..your smoth skin...you fucking bitches! ::shakes fist at the 25and younger crowd)

If you hate yourself to the point that you have to make yourself look like a totally different human being (Micheal Jackson, Heidi Montag) I pity you. Instead of wasting your cash on plastic surgery, might I suggest intense counseling sessions with a professional? Most celebrities are terrible examples to children. I'm positive I am as well at times. I just beg young girls to not look at someone like this as a role model. She is sad and broken. A frail and fragile being lost and afraid. How about Mandy Moore? Taylor Swift? Pick women to look up to that have their shit together! Grab your teens and get them the hell away from The Hills and Jersey Shore! Don't even let em watch My Fair Brady when it's on! As a kid who grew up in the 90's fixed on MTV, I can say watching rockstars get drugged up at award shows and act stupidly was a big influence on me. Dont let your kids watch girls who are cutting themselves up or getting into fist fights. It will lead to a hard road of trouble. Trust me, this is coming from someone who went to hell and somehow found her way back.


Thanks for reading

-Adrianne Curry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home