Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Britney Murphy's Hubby Speaks

On the rumor that Brittany suffered from anorexia:
"These rumors that she was anorexic? It's crazy – she was slim, but that was her natural physique. She tried to gain weight but had one of those metabolisms – a high metabolism – but enjoyed food as much as anyone. I wish I could show all the receipts from the take out restaurants."

On not wanting an autopsy on Brittany's body:
"My initial reaction to the autopsy was – they're going to cut her open – I couldn't bear it. That would break her mother, but we realized we needed to know. I look forward to getting the results."

On the heart murmur she suffered from and what kind of meds she was taking:
"She was on herbal remedies that wouldn't speed up her heart. There was nothing here that could endanger her; there was prescription medication in the house for her female time and some cough syrup. That was it."

On if Brittany died from any kind of overdose:
"I can get rid of that one right now."

On people saying he's a Sleeze ball:
"So many people have their views of us, but they never met us or sat down with us. I'm not perfect, but I don't think anyone is … I am feeling beyond devastated. I was in love with Brittany and Brittany with me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home