Sunday, November 15, 2009

Joel and Benji get mad...


A couple of Australian hosts pushed Joel Madden’s last nerve during an interview Monday, and he reportedly walked out mid-interview while on FOX FM in Melbourne. Madden sent out an angry tweet through his Twitter account, “Just walked out of a FOXfm interview in Melbourne not in the mood to be a clown.”
He continued, “Most of the time I can put up with idiot morning show hosts but not today. I guess I have finally found some aussie’s I don’t get on with…”

According to FOX FM, the mood in the studio changed when Madden and his brother Benji were asked to test out that old wives tale that twins can sense what the other one is feeling. Benji put on an eye mask and Joel was handed the famous photo of Britney getting out of a car without her undies on.

Benji guessed that his brother was annoyed - which turned out to be right! Joel said “I think I’m pretty laid back dude, but you guys are getting on my nerves.”

Hosts Matt & Jo then apologized and tried to move on to the next challenge. Matt began to draw a shape on a piece of paper - which was a step too far for Joel. He stormed out of the studio saying “we’re outta here.” Benji was left in the studio but followed his brother shortly afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home