Monday, August 03, 2009

Ryan O'Neal....BUT?



Ryan O'Neal is at Farrah Fawcett's funeral, scoping out the situation and seeing what's sexy, when a woman comes up to hug him. Ryan immediately turns to her and says, "Hey, sweet cheeks. Who's your daddy?" And the woman responds, "You are. No, seriously, you are. Like seriously. You're my father." This is the story Ryan O'Neal told Vanity Fair in their newest issue.

Ryan told Vanity Fair, "I had just put the casket in the hearse and I was watching it drive away when a beautiful blonde woman comes up and embraces me. I said to her, 'You have a drink on you? You have a car?' She said, 'Daddy, it's me--Tatum!' I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it's my daughter. It's so sick."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home