Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Miss California FIRED!

Donald Trump said today that Carrie has been a total ass to everyone in the organization except for him. The Donald said, "To me she was the sweetest thing. Everyone else -- she treated like shit."
TMZ.com also posted a couple of classy e-mails Carrie sent to pageant officials.
In one e-mail Carrie wrote:
"You do not cooperate with me, and you pick and chose [sic] the the [sic] things YOU want me to do. That is not happening anymore. Stop speaking for me. I have MY own voice."
And in another e-mail, she really brought on the charm and love, "Also I was asked to fill in for a dj on a local radio show.. I'll be reading from a show biz script Monday. I am doing this."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home