Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kelly McGillis comes out...

Kelly McGillis has come out to SheWired and declared that she is...well "you know"
Kelly even married a guy and had two daughters. They quit their marriage in 2002.
51-year-old Kelly is now single and ready to tingle. Kelly says, "I'm done with the man thing. I did that, I need to move on in life. That's another part of being true to yourself... that's been a challenge for me personally. I think that was an ongoing process from the time I was about 12. I had a lot of things happened that convinced me that God was punishing me for being gay. That was a hard process. Life is a freaking journey, and it's about growing and changing, and coming to terms with who and what you are, and loving who and what you are."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home