Friday, September 26, 2008

Ed has a new job...

LOS ANGELES, California — Ed McMahon has an unexpected new job title: rapper. The 85-year-old former "Tonight Show" sidekick will star in two viral rap videos for FreeCreditReport.com, a financial Web site owned by credit bureau Experian.
In the first video, McMahon, who once pitched the American Family Publishing sweepstakes, and a bodyguard are cruising through a neighborhood looking for sweepstakes winners to ask for some money back, but McMahon doesn't actually go through with it. In the second spot, McMahon dons a new suit after undergoing a financial and emotional makeover.
"When I retired, I was famous..." McMahon raps in the video. "...I had money and glory/I bought a house for 6 mill/I thought nothing could touch me/Until my credit went south, and debt started to crunch me/Next thing I know, instead of playing gin rummy, I was scrambling just to make ends meet/It wasn't funny."
AP
report HERE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home