Friday, May 23, 2008

AutoSmitten

Here's our newest FREAK, Edward Smith from Washington state. He claims to have romanced around 1,000 cars and he's proud of it. Edward is pictured with his latest girlfriend, a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla. And all this time I thought HERBIE was a GUY...

He said, "I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change. I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."
57-year-old Edward isn't attracted to men or women. He only likes cars. It started when he was just 15 and it hasn't stopped. Apparently, he doesn't only f*ck cars since he recalled his most "intense sexual experience" was with a helicopter from the TV show Airwolf.
Edward is not alone. He belongs to an internet forum for "car lovers."
the story is HERE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home