Monday, March 31, 2008

Rolling Stoned

Keith Richards "...smokes weed all the time."

The Rolling Stones guitarist - who was treated for heroin addiction in the late 1970's - admits he still loves getting high on cannabis, but no longer dabbles in hard drugs.

Richards said, "I smoke my head off. I smoke weed all the time. There, you've got it. "But that's all I take, all I do. I do smoke and I've got some really good hash."

Referring to his heavy drug use in the 1960s and 1970s, he added, "People thought I was going to die. I never did - as you can see. The drugs? Oh yeah, they were great. "Now I'm on medication. Drugs now? It's a dodgy subject."

Keith's substance abuse earned him a notorious reputation as a hell raiser. The 64-year-old rocker was arrested on five separate occasions for drug-related offenses, and at one point was believed to have regular full-body blood transfusions to clean out his system.
more HERE

Last year, Keith claimed to have snorted his late father's ashes.

Is it a stretch to envision a Willie Nelson/Keith Richards Tour this summer...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home