Friday, February 29, 2008

Jeff Conaway Dead Pool Countdown

Jeff Conaway of "Celebrity Rehab"/"TAXI" says he's finally off drugs. Jeff told Inside Edition that John Travolta and Scientology have helped him. What? His crackwhore girlfriend didn't HELP him? ...hummm

He said, “I’ve been doing Scientology…My doctor was like 'holy cow', he says whatever you’ve been doing keep doing it because it’s really working. John and I stayed friends but he couldn’t watch me going down the tubes…He gave me a whole library of Scientology books and he’s given me an auditor who comes almost every day.”
more HERE

The only audit Jeff needs is the one where we find out exactly how much cash he threw away using that whore/girlfriend/drug dealer to create his STASH...

Note to Self: Update deadpool picks, move up 'Taxi' guys date...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home