Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Diablo Cody has shoe issues...

Juno screenwriter, Diablo Cody, refused to wear a pair of $1 million Stuart Weitzman diamond-encrusted heels to the Oscars on Sunday night, because she felt like she was being used for free publicity. Cody writes on her MySpace blog:
"They're using me to publicize their stupid shoes and NOBODY ASKED ME. I would never consent to a lame publicity stunt at a time when I already want to hide. I'm sorry if I sound like a party-pooper, but Jeebus."

The designer, Stuart Weitzman had this to say :
"This year - more so than in any previous year - the lady who was given the opportunity to wear it was quite involved in the design process. Diablo Cody sent me examples of the type of shoes she liked and actually did the final selection herself...She chose to adorn the shoes with medium-sized diamond roses from three different sizes offered to her. Why she seems to be so surprised as to the attention being paid to her and these shoes, I cannot answer."
more HERE

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home