Thursday, August 30, 2007

Villa Chilli and a little story


Anthony Kiedis' house went up for sale earlier this year, I didn't realize that you could tour the place online. . The rocker's $7M mansion in the Hollywod Hills might surprise you: It's beautifully decorated with art and fancy furnishings, very UNROCK STAR...

Everytime I see something about Mr. Kiedis I suffer flashbacks of a Hollywood MTV party, where MR K ended up in front of me in a line to get something to drink. As we chatted about not liking "these events" a commotion erupted behind us....Chris Farley was wrestling about 10 grade school age kids, Mr K looked at me and I said " if he keeps that up he is gonna kill himself " as Farley, sweating like a rainforest continued playing with the kids to their delight...

Mr K agree'd as we watched children being tossed in multiple directions and Farley roaring as they came back for more....2 weeks later the comic genius was gone....

I'll never forget how much joy was in his face that evening as he played Andre the Giant with those kids...he truely was a gentle giant who left before his time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home