Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Redneck pickup lines...

Did you fart? 'cuz you blew me away!

Are yer parents retarded? 'cuz ya sure are special.

My Love fer you is like diarrhea . cuz I can't hold it in.

Do you have a library card? 'cuz I'd like to sign you out.

Is there a mirror in yer pants? 'cuz I can see myself in 'em.

You might not be the best lookin' girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away!

Man - "Fat Penguin!"
Woman - "WHAT?"
Man - "I just wanted to say something that would break the ice."

I'm not no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make yerbed-rock!

I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him?, I think he went inta this cheap motel room.

Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.

If yer gunna regret this in the mornin', we kin sleep 'til afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home