Friday, March 31, 2006

Larry The Cable Guy's Favorite TV Shows

1: Seinfeld...The greatest funniest show of all time. My fiance and I always make up our own Seinfeld trivia and I actually check into hotels under the name Bob Sacamano (kramers friend) and she yells "your so good looking" anytime someone sneezes. Im a seinfeld fanatic. I have seen every episode and still laugh like its the first time ive seen it.

2:The Andy Griffith show. Another one of te all time greats. Just like Seinfeld I never get tired of it. Barney Fife was the greatest character in TV history and ya can never get sick of Barney. I love the small town humor in that show and unlike most modern day sit coms this one will never die. The bad part abpout it though is that after barney Left it just wasn't the same however there's still no place like mayberry!

3 All in the family. Another one of my all time favorites. The cool thing was Archie was way right and Mike was way left and the characters that came in and out of the scene kept everything on an even keel. The bad part of this show is that America has lost its sence of humor and we'll never have another show like it because Political Correct assholes cant take a joke anymore. Brilliant show and Im glad ill have it all on dvd. Now shut up, get out of my chair and get me a beer.

4: The Bob Newhart show. I have it on DVD and its another one of my favs. I didnt watch the 2nd one to much because I was always on the road stripping for rich females however the first one rocked. I do like how the 2nd one ended. It was the all time greatest end to any sit com ever. I never saw it that much but the ending made me wish I had. Ill get it when it comes out on DVD as well. But that first Newhart show was awesome. It made people say "whos alf" (I dont know what that means)

5:Green Acres. I lost my virginity to this show. If you ever pop on green acres with a girl in the room and she aint naked by the time arnold ziffle turns a western on his tv then you got a dud. This show was way before its time and the jokes were old style. Quick and short. If you think Green Acres was a stupid show then drag your uptight commie anti american ass to another country 'cause that show was sweeeet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home