Saturday, February 25, 2006

FEB SWEEPS: OPRAH IN GRAPHIC SEX TALK



Oprah interviewed a woman on Thursday who had engaged in sex with more than 90 men during her life and who was keeping an ongoing list and a video diary about these encounters!

Not to be confused with Howard Stern, Oprah asked: "So you've had men ejaculate in your face?"

The February Sweeps sex special from the nation's top talkshow host, titled "Guests discuss their sex addictions," raised eyebrows with industry watchers.

"You've had, you know, men ejaculating in your face who you don't even know who they are," asked daytime Winfrey.

WINFREY: OK. So tell me, what's going on when you're actually having the sex?...Coming up, Jennifer just admitted that she's had sex with almost 90 men.

JENNIFER: I had a one night stand last night in this room. And now I'm obsessing about it. I was at a cafe, and there was a guy there that I just decided that I wanted to have. Kind of like you walk into a bakery shop and you see an eclair, and that's the one you want. You know, I just went up to him and introduced myself and started chatting with him, gave him my number, basically all the while thinking, `I need to have sex with this person.' And it doesn't matter who he is or what he is, that's the one that I want to want me. And he slept over and I had sex with him and I had unprotected sex with him.

(Excerpt from videotape)

(Graphic on screen)

Jennifer, 25 Sex Addict Video Diary

JENNIFER: There's, like, a few reasons I feel like I have unprotected sex. One, I--it's so much about the guy feeling pleasure and pleasing him and I want it to be good for him. And the other one is I just don't care...

WINFREY: Eighty-nine guys, unprotected sex....

MORE

AMY (Says She Has Had Sex With More Than 70 Men): It's not about sex with me. It's about the intimacy or being close to someone or feeling needed. Even though I'm totally out of control, I still feel that I am in control for that moment. I'm trying to think about men that I've slept with, and I honestly can't remember, just 70 to 75, probably somewhere around there. Currently, I probably have four or five different guys I could call if I wanted to. I am tired of being alone. I don't want to be this way. I want to feel good enough within myself to not feel like I need to do this. I want to change. I want things to be better.

(End of excerpt)

WINFREY: So you told our producers you're disgusted with yourself. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home