Monday, February 20, 2006

and this was OK WHEN?????




Customer testimonials....

  • I'm *extremely* satisfied with this unit, and I'd expect that when people figure out how much fun these are, you'll have a hard time keeping up with demand.
  • I would say, without hesitation, that Erostek/Sextek offer products that are IN A CLASS OF THEIR OWN and their support of those products is equally unparalleled...
  • It's the best sex toy I own, period (and I have quite a few). In fact, I almost feel bad, because I feel like most of my other sex toys will be sitting in a bin for a looong time now.
  • I stimmed for about an hour, totally immersed in the incredible sensations.
  • What can I say- its fantastic. I have turned lots of friends on to estimming with it. I have tried changing the internal settings but have always gone back to the default settings. It is clearly, a well thought out device.
  • The ET-312 has been a very fine performer, and I recommend it to all. The built-in programs are excellent,
  • I've had mine for a few months now, and love it. Everything already said is true and so much more. The ability to create your own routines with ErosLink is a HUGE plus.
  • It's a great unit, no doubt about it. After a couple of months, I've found that my "favorites" keep changing. I guess that says a lot about the variety and their effectiveness.

Simply Amazing!

"I had played with your previous ET-212 and immediately wanted one. I ended up getting the ET-312 and can only say it's simply amazing! I've played with a lot of other electric toys including some of the newest ones on the market. I can honestly say none of them even come close to the ET-312. Great job Eros Tek!" Gary, Los Angeles

ET-312 Is A Big Hit

"The Waves mode on your new ET-312 is a big hit with everyone who's experienced it. It has been responsible for a few 'hands off' orgasms and even has someone who used to hate electricity begging for more." Jeff, Seattle

Even More Variety

"I love my ET-212 and it was hard to imagine wanting to buy something else. After trying the ET-312 at IML, I couldn't resist. I'm really glad I bought one as it has even more variety than the ET-212 and the high frequency output is more erotic. I was worried it might be harder to use but if I can figure it out, anyone can." David, Chicago

YA...ok sure, find out more HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home