Thursday, October 13, 2005

But honey I got a good deal...


Sure, you could just go down and BUY a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator version whatever but not ROB, oh no this junkie goes way over the edge, and in his defense, well, I'm jealous...

I'd love to have been their when he told his wife Lisa he was bringing this GEM home, something tells me she wasnt surprised, he's done this before....DUH...!!! Actually I exchanged emails with Rob and Lisa was "Ok" with this according to Rob...I LOVE THIS WOMAN...I could of used her when, oh... I brought home the Pacbell Phone booth that had mysteriously disappeared from a street corner, went to Area 51 on vacation, was in 4 adult films, thought 15 grateful dead shows in 20 days was a good idea...anyways enough of my LUST over the most understanding woman on earth...or does he have her locked up and never lets her out of the house....humm...

You can check out all the pictures HERE, or stop by http://www.737nut.com for the rest of his ongoing projects...

There's always room in my world for a person who is just a little too obsessed, its always more fun to chat with someone who has taken the time to become a "subject sponge "and I think I have found another one, I just can't help wonder about their living room.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home